Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
Years In The Industry: 20 Years as a Massage Therapist
Educational Accomplishments: Being a certified trainer and therapist
Future Goals: Creating my own blog & getting certified in Cupping
- When I was little, I wanted to be …a doctor, like my father.
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is if I tell someone I’m going to do something, make sure I follow through and do it.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? To be motivated and always be the best they can be.
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be a hula dancer.
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be to be an energy healer.
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? Belvedere Dirty Martini
- Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…eating a bagel and drinking a chai tea latte with my honey.
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? A positive energy to my job.
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? Positive!
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? I love to workout, read, and study my profession.
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? To an African village
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! Is gossip!
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
Beautiful salon, great atmosphere. Highly recommend Jessica T! She’s worked wonders with my hair–Awesome cut and color! She’s very up to date with the latest trends and listens to what you want! Very happy!- Katrina R.
Our Latest News
Champagne & Fig Seasonal Treatments
March 12th, 2020
Indulge in 3 New Seasonal Treatments this Spring!