Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
Years In The Industry: 5 Years
Educational Accomplishments: Color training with Bumble & Bumble NYC | Cutting training with Oribé
Future Goals: Expanding our business to business relationships within our community Expanding my clientele, learning as much as I can about the industry and constantly evolve with it as it changes.
- I was little, I wanted to be a fashion designer.
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is mind over matter, and to just be your self.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? To just have fun!
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably pursue my car enthusiast hobby!
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be to teleport! Fast travel to different countries
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? The biggest margarita available
- Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…sitting on my couch with my cats drinking coffee
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job?My willingness to go above and beyond for my clients and coworkers! I want everyone who sits in my chair to leave 100% satisfied!
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? Bubbly and Outgoing
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?(See question 7 😊) coffee and cats!
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? Gold Coast in Australia
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! When people are late!
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
Thank you for the great job on the hair and makeup for our wedding party. The bride said repeatedly that it was “just what I wanted”!- Maura D.