Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
- When I was little, I wanted to be …literally still trying to figure that out myself!
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to enjoy life everyday – life is too short!
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Is to put a smile on everyday.
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be a dancer.
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be to read minds
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? Captain & Ginger Ale
- Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…with my boyfriend Axel and my dog, Zelda.
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? My passion for this industry and my ability to be the face of superior customer service 😉
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? FUN SIZED!
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? Spending time with my family and going to the gym.
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? Ireland
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! When things are left open, like drawers and cabinets!
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
Thank you for the great job on the hair and makeup for our wedding party. The bride said repeatedly that it was “just what I wanted”!- Maura D.
Our Latest News
Champagne & Fig Seasonal Treatments
March 12th, 2020
Indulge in 3 New Seasonal Treatments this Spring!