Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a tap dancer!
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is when you fall, get up & dust yourself off and try again.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Follow your dreams!
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be a professional volleyball player.
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be to see through people.
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? Vodka, Riesling or a Molson Canadian.
- Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…doing housework.
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? Making my guests pain free.
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? As having “talented hands.”
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? Spending time with my daughters
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? Hawaii
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! Dishonesty.
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
Well done! My mom and sister and I came for a spa day and everything was wonderful. We loved our massages and felt so relaxed waiting in the sanctuary. The atmosphere is so perfect. Thank you!- Jolene R.
Our Latest News
Champagne & Fig Seasonal Treatments
March 12th, 2020
Indulge in 3 New Seasonal Treatments this Spring!