Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
Years In The Industry: 18 Years in Management | 2 Years in Laser
Educational Accomplishments: Getting certified to do laser hair removal
Future Goals: Expanding our business to business relationships within our community
- I was little, I wanted to be an ice-cream scooper (when I was very little) or a visual merchandiser for a store.
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to always be yourself and never give up.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? I think integrity, passion for this business and loyalty are huge in working with our team.
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably own my own airline!
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be to fly. How amazing would that be?!
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? Prosecco or a Martini
- Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…sitting on my back deck in the sun, drinking coffee.
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? My love for this industry and compassion for my team and clients.
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? A bad-a$$ boss! (one can only hope right?!)
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? Spending time with my family
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? Italy
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! Not re-filling the toilet paper role!
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
Tonia did an amazing job on my hair again. I love their new location. It’s so spacious. The entire staff is very professional and friendly.- Heather P.
Our Latest News
Champagne & Fig Seasonal Treatments
March 12th, 2020
Indulge in 3 New Seasonal Treatments this Spring!