Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a fashion designer
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to never change your first answer because it’s usually right.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Stay focused on the task at hand! When in doubt, ask a teammate out for advice. Being in your own bubble only suppresses your true inner potential/ talent!
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be full time working as a freelance airbrush artist alongside with my hubby!
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be able to summon flowers & plants in nature! I would love to help forests that are in need and maybe collect plants that are of my interest!
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? With my co-working sisters, I would order oysters on the half shell… if they have them. Cause I’m allergic to alcohol, and I think I’ll die.
- On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me..Working and making people look and feel beautiful!
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? My knowledge of curls and creative color! Braiding too -lots of braiding! Oh, and having fun with the client’s kids, cause it should be an enjoyable experience for everyone.
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? Bubbly, and loud! Sassy and genuine.
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? Spending lots of time with my daughter and having breakfast date with my husband, followed by 9 holes of golf (cause my hair can only withstand 9 holes). Maybe go cruising in the hubby’s Camaro, because shifting is fun especially in a muscle car!
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? South Korea, to tell and see my mother’s side of the family, that I love them very much!
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! When a self centered person doesn’t recognize that their behavior affects others and the environment around them! Also excuses… It only hurts you even more when you have a compiled amount of excuses in your way.
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
I went for the first time yesterday to have my hair cut and colored, I loved the atmosphere of the salon and my hair looks amazing. I can’t say enough! I already scheduled my next appointment.- Danielle B.
Our Latest News
SKIN PEEL EVENT!
August 06th, 2019
Travel with a Skin Passport from guided stations and find out what peel suites your skin the best!