Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
- When I was little, I wanted to be on Broadway!
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is “If you aren’t in the arena also getting your Butt kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback” -Brene Brown
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Show up as your best self and leave the drama at the door.
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be living in Hawaii with my Husband and fur baby.
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be showing people what their true purpose in life is.
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? Vodka Tonic…I’m boring 😉
- Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me sleeping in longer than I should…
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? I am really passionate about building the business and I love making the team and clients feel valued.
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? As someone who cares deeply and encourages everyone to search for their own truth.
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? Singing and being with my family.
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? I’ll go to any place that has palm trees, sand, and the ocean.
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! When people change plans last minute… I get too excited 😀
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
Well done! My mom and sister and I came for a spa day and everything was wonderful. We loved our massages and felt so relaxed waiting in the sanctuary. The atmosphere is so perfect. Thank you!- Jolene R.