Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
Years In The Industry: 18 Years as a Licensed Esthetician
Educational Accomplishments: Certifications in Permanent Makeup | Microblading | Laser Hair Removal & Skin Treatments | Lash Extensions | Dermalplaning
Future Goals: Learning new Medical treatments to expand her treatment options.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a veterinarian, I love animals!
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to not sweat the small stuff, life is too short.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Be yourself, love who you are and embrace your talents.
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be a cleaner, I love cleanliness!
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be to fly. I would love to see the world.
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? Prosecco or Tito’s Vodka, depends on my mood.
- Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…with a cup of coffee, either making breakfast for my husband and I, or watching a chick flick.
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? I love meeting new people and helping them to feel good about themselves.
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? O.C.D! I’m always putting stuff away but I hope they would say I’m nice.
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? Spending time with my husband, family and friends.
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? Italy
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! Disorganization and clutter!
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
Always a wonderful experience regardless of the services I’m getting. My whole family goes to Allora. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. Beautiful facility. Highly recommend!!- Michele C.