Welcome to Allora
Whether you’re looking for a fresh new look, a skin-brightening facial, a soothing massage or any of the beauty and wellness options on our full menu of services, we welcome you.
Our experienced, highly trained and world-travelled professionals are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where you will look and feel your best.
Conveniently located on Route 96 in Victor, we welcome the opportunity to make you feel at home.
Years In The Industry: 11 years
Educational Accomplishments: Licensed Massage Therapist, AAS degree
Future Goals: Creating a calming and therapeutic environment, while helping others tune into their best self. Owning a horse farm.
- I was little, I wanted to be successful and hard working. I wanted to be a vet.
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to never give up and to let things go.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Always do your best! Be yourself!
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably own a ranch.
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be to fly.
- If we went to happy hour, what would you order? Totally depends on the day!
- Finish this sentence. On Sunday mornings, you can usually find me…having fun with my family!
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? Listening skills and my ability to adapt to each individual clients needs.
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you? Quiet?
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? Being outside, with my family, animals and working on goals.
- If you could hop on a plane tomorrow, where would you go? Australia
- Tell us your biggest pet peeve! Hmmm.. being cold
Look great. Feel better.
Come as you are. At Allora, you’ll find no pretensions, demands or divas (on our staff or in our chairs). That’s not our style. We’re a place for rejuvenation, relaxation and the best results possible.
So sit back, relax and be yourself—your best self—and leave relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to your next visit.
Tonia did an amazing job on my hair again. I love their new location. It’s so spacious. The entire staff is very professional and friendly.- Heather P.
Our Latest News
A Message from Our Owner
June 08th, 2021
Jill Rizzo-Budd announces an exciting new chapter.